Shown below is the official Democratic ballot for the upcoming election (additional Primary) on June 7, 2016. Democrats will be asked to
Choose a candidate for U.S. House Representative from the NC 11th District, to run against incumbent Mark Meadows (R)
- Tom Hill http://www.tomhillforcongress.com/
- Rick Bryson https://www.facebook.com/Rick-Bryson-for-Congress-791125794341062/?fref=photo
Choose a candidate for NC Supreme Court Associate Judge
- Mike Morgan https://ballotpedia.org/Michael_R._Morgan
- Daniel Robertson https://ballotpedia.org/Daniel_G._Robertson
- Bob Edmunds https://ballotpedia.org/Robert_H._Edmunds,_Jr.
- Sabra Jean Faires https://ballotpedia.org/Sabra_Jean_Faires
Vote on the Jackson County Sales Tax Referendum
- Are you willing to add one quarter ($.25) to every $100.00 you spend in Jackson County to benefit your public schools? This is a “dedicated tax” that must come back to Jackson County and must be allocated to public schools.
- Stay tuned for additional information!
Sample Democratic Primary Ballot (18 and over)
[google-drive-embed url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6xy-Ei9wN4qOW8xeGZ5TDZpa28/preview?usp=drivesdk” title=”JACKSON-20160607-Style001-DEM.pdf” icon=”https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_12_pdf_list.png” width=”100%” height=”600″ style=”embed”]
Ballots for 17-year-old Democrats and unaffiliated voters can be found in Election Central.