I don’t have health insurance. What should I do?

Call your nearest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). If you feel you may have COVID-19, be sure to disclose that when you call to obtain an appointment. FQHCs are community-based health care providers that receive federal funds to provide needed health services in communities across the state.

If you are not able to be seen at an FQHC, call your local health department. Free and charitable clinics may also be able to provide assistance. A list of these resources, including contact information, is provided by the Office of Rural Health.

If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or call ahead then go to the emergency room.